Woodlands Environmental is an environmental consultancy operating through the Southern Highlands, Southern Tablelands and South Coast regions of NSW. With over twenty-five years experience, Woodlands Environmental is a highly respected local business offering professional, knowledgeable advice and services within the environmental sector.
Woodlands Environmental operates from the Southern Tablelands and is owned by principal Greg Stone (B. AppSci, Grad Cert Env Man, Grad Cert Sci Comm).
Woodlands Environmental provides the following services:
- Flora and Fauna Assessment Reports (non-BAM assessments)
- Tests of Significance (5-part tests)
- Enviromental Impact Statements
- Vegetation and Habitat Management Plans
- Biodiversity Conservation Trust Conservation Agreements and Wildlife Refuges
- Environmental Management Plans
- Review of Environmental Factors (REF)
- Pre-development or Pre-Purchase Environmental Constraint Reports
- Weed Eradication and Management Plans
- Vegetation Community and Threatened Species Survey and Mapping
- Workshops, training programs and seminars on environmental issues
Contact Greg on 0422279946 or email at email@example.com to discuss your needs today.